ERC Indoor Golf
Reservations are now available!
The Golfzon Simulator is the most technologically advanced golf simulator in the world. With true-to-life course contours and real-time simulated ball and flight data, our state-of-the-art hardware brings you right onto the course. You can play a round at a world-famous golf course, work on your game or compete in a virtual golf tournament. If you don’t golf, but still want to try it, the Golfzon Simulator has an arcade setting for hours of fun with family and friends.
Hours & Fees - Advanced reservation is required via online registration.
Monday - Thursday
8:00am - 8:00pm (Last rental is at 7:00pm)
Friday & Saturday
8:00am - 10:00pm (Last rental is at 9:00pm)
Fee: $35.00/hour - Limited to 3 hours
10:00am - 8:00pm (Last rental is at 7:00pm)
Fee: $35.00/hour - Limited to 3 hours
Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours before your reserved time. All cancellations must be made online. See below for more information.
How to Cancel a Reservation
See below for a quick video on how to cancel your reservation using your ERC account. All cancellations must be made online and must be made at least 72 hours before your reservation.
ERC Indoor Golf Cancellation Procedure
No credits or refunds will be issued after the cancellation window has closed.
If a reservation is cancelled at least 72 hours before your reserved time, a credit will be issued to the renter's account. If ERC Indoor Golf is closed by the Emporia Recreation Commission, a credit will automatically be issued to the renter’s account. Renter will receive an email notification when a credit is issued. Make sure the email address in your account is up-to-date to receive notifications.
If you prefer a refund, you may request one within 30 days of the account credit date. To request a refund, email Stephanie Dreasher or call 620-340-6300. All approved refund requests will be issued to original payment-type. No exceptions. Credit card payments will be credited back to the original card within 3-5 business days of request.
Credits cannot be transferred across accounts but can be used for any registrants under your account. Credits will automatically be applied to your next registration. ERC cannot hold credits.
If you do not cancel prior to the 72 hour window, the renter can allow another party to use the reserved time. The ERC just asks that the party check in at the front desk with the renters name.
In order to make a golf reservation, you must have an account. If you have ever registered a child or yourself for any activity at the ERC (even via call-in or in-person), you have an account. Just log-in with your email and click "Forgot Password" to get set up for online reservations and registrations.
Watch the short video below on How to Create an Account. It's easy and you only have to set-up one time!
The ERC Golf Simulator has a mobile app called GolfZon Global that you can download to your Android or Apple product. This app will keep track of all your stats, videos and play history. We recommend you download the app prior to your first time playing as it will take several minutes to download and set up.
- Go to your app store and search for "GolfZon Global." Download to your mobile device.
- Open the app and set up your account.
- At the ERC Indoor Golf kiosk, you will get a code to enter into your GolfZon Global app.
4. On you GolfZon Global app, enter the login number into the passkey. See image below.
5. Continue the directions on the kiosks to set up and begin play.
Guidelines & Procedures for ERC Indoor Golf:
- Advanced reservation required – go to emporiarec.org for instructions.
- If you cannot use your reservation, please cancel online. The ERC requires cancellation 72 hours in advance for an account credit.
- Patrons need to check-in at the ERC front desk prior to reservation.
- Keep food & drinks at the tables provided. No food or drink allowed on the hitting platform at any time.
- Notify staff immediately if help is needed with clean-up during your reserved time.
- Please clean up and put clubs away upon completion.
- Patrons must leave immediately at the end of the reservation time.
- Patrons acknowledge ERC Indoor Golf is under video surveillance. Tampering with the camera system or damaging equipment, furniture, tv’s, walls, etc will result in financial compensation being paid to the Emporia Recreation Commission by the account holder of the reservation.
- Patrons acknowledge that photography and/or video may be recorded and used for promotional purposes without compensation.
Guidelines for Using the Golf Simulator:
Please be conscientious of others and your surroundings. Play safe. These are live balls and can cause damage or injury.
- No metal spikes. Make sure shoes are clean and free of debris.
- If you bring your own clubs, please make sure the club faces are clean before playing.
- Players are responsible for the equipment provided by the ERC. Damages may be assessed for broken equipment.
- Only one person in the hitting area at a time.
- No swinging clubs outside of the platform hitting area for safety reasons.
- Practice swings must be done on hitting area of the mat.
- Before swinging any club, check your surroundings (monitor, other players etc.) to ensure no obstacle is within your range of swing.
- Be aware of backswing and follow through at all times.
- Shots must be directed forward.
- Be alert of where you stand or walk and stay out of someone’s range of swing.
- Report any accidents immediately.
Guests are financially responsible for any damage caused by negligence. Failure to abide by any of the above procedures may result in cancellation of the remainder of your paid golf reservation time without compensation.
You will need to create or sign-in to your ERC Account. If you have ever registered for any activities at the ERC (even if you had the front desk register for you), you have an account. Just log in with email and type in your email from previous registrations. Click "Forgot Password." See the tab "Create an Account" for instructions.
Watch this quick video for how to make a reservation. It's easy!
Check out the demo videos on the ERC's new Golf Simulator.
- The ERC Indoor Golf Simulator allows for 6 players for a regular round of golf and 8 players for a scramble.
- (2) Skilled players can play 18 holes in approximately 1 hour.
- (1) Skilled player can play 36 holes in approximately 1 hour.
- All skill levels can enjoy with courses of various degrees of difficulty, practice modes and fun, arcade-like golf games.
- The ERC does provide clubs for all players.
- You can bring your own clubs. We just ask that you make sure you don't accidentally leave with any of the ERC's clubs.