Fee Scholarships are available for designated activities and programs at the Emporia Recreation Center. The Emporia Recreation Center will follow the guidelines used by USD 253 to determine scholarship eligibility. Only designated activities qualify. See activity description for designations.
Eligibility is determined for students who reside in the USD 253 school district as follows:
- Free lunches = 75% discount for each activity*
- Reduced lunches = 50% discount for each activity*
*Select activities have adjusted scholarship discounts. See activity description for discount information.
- Kindergarten through tenth grade may qualify for a fee waiver.
- If you are newly eligible or your previous letter is expired, a copy of your 2022/2023 Food Service Eligibility letter must be on file with the ERC prior to activity registration to receive the scholarship.
-Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
-Mail to Emporia Recreation Center, 313 West 4th Avenue, Emporia, KS 66801
-Walk-in during office hours
(To obtain a copy of your eligibility letter, contact USD 253 Food Services at 620-341-2382.)
- No refunds will be issued for fee waiver discounts after registration is complete.