COVID19 Info for Indoor Pool
The Indoor Pool is opened for aquatic fitness classes, lap swim and swim lessons based on Lyon County Health Department COVID19 requirements. In the coming weeks, we hope to expand as much as we can while still insuring the safety of our patrons as best we can with updated cleaning protocols and revised pools requirements to facilitate social distancing and cohort groups.
Indoor Swim Lessons:
Click here to find descriptions and registration links for swim lessons. Please be familiar with the COVID19 Indoor Pool Requirements listed below before coming to swim.
Please be aware that we are requiring you to sign up for lap swim times and aquatic fitness classes. Click here to go to the Aquatic Fitness page for more information on classes and how to sign up. We also ask that you be familiar with the COVID19 Indoor Pool Requirements below before coming to class.
Leisure Swim is open swim time for the public. Please click here to go the the Events and Activities page for more information. Please be familiar with the COVID19 Indoor Pool requirements.
COVID19 Indoor Pool Requirements:
Please stay home if you are not feeling well. We need everyone’s help to stay healthy. There are several new processes so we encourage you to read through the requirements for the Indoor Pool during COVID19:
- Please enter through the South doors.
- Stop at the front desk for contactless check-in.
- Distancing signs will be posted along with other safety guidelines.
- Additional cleaning stations and hand sanitizing stations will be available to guests.
- Non-essential items are discouraged including mobile phones and bags if possible.
- Personal water bottles are allowed.
- No food please.
- Locker Rooms are not available, so wear your swimsuit to and from the facility.
- Personal goggles, swim caps, flippers and towels are allowed.
Check in Procedures:
- Please confirm that you have made a reservation for lap swim and classes (Click here to sign up) and are registered for swim lessons before arriving.
- Please wear your swimsuit - locker rooms will not be available.
- Enter through the south entrance of the building.
- Check-in with the front desk.
- One-way entrance through door next to Guest Services.
- One-way exit through the Viewing Room door.
- Hand sanitize upon entry.
- 6ft social distance at all times.
- Face masks required until entering water.