Team Entry Deadline: Friday, June 23 Registration Packets Available: Monday, May 22
Does your company have what it takes to be crowned “Emporia’s Champions?” Gather your employees and work together to bring home the coveted Corporate Challenge trophy!
The Emporia Recreation Commission staff is organizing Corporate Challenge 2023. This will be a great opportunity to get employees involved in fun, team activities. We encourage your total company support, either as a participant or a spectator.
Corporate Challenge requirements are as follows:
• Each team should consist of 12 to 15 employees
• Your team must be employees of your company or organization
• Teams should consist of both male and female members, as some events will have gender requirements
• Team entry fee is $200 per team with a limit of two teams per company
• All participants will receive a Corporate Challenge t-shirt
• There will be no additional event charges for participants during their scheduled activities
If you’re interested in participating as a team or sponsoring an event, please contact Aaron Hammond (firstname.lastname@example.org), call 340-6300, or stop in at the Emporia Recreation Center.